It Must Be Wednesday: Flashpoint #1

Here's a look at my recent review for Flashpoint #1, written by Geoff Johns with artwork by Andy Kubert (Spoilers: I really liked this first issue). It's also worth mentioning that since I wrote this review last week, this issue has sold out from DC and will be going to a second print. Get it while you can!:

"Have you picked up Flashpoint #1 yet? Have event fatigue? Planning to wait for the trade? Were you confused / uninterested by the concept? None of these are sufficient excuses to skip this latest DC mini. It’s actually really good. If I sound surprised that’s because I too was reluctant to pick up another “what if / alternate scenerio / not-quite-but-kind-of-an-Elseworlds” book. After finishing this first issue I’m still not entirely sure how the alternate universe came to transpire, but in this case not knowing is totally okay."

You can find the rest of my review at It Must Be Wednesday: Flashpoint #1